How To Use YouTube (With SEO In Mind)
YouTube is a great social media platform for you to post ads and informational videos about your business. Not only is it a great way to connect your video content with a lot of people, and not only can it help your SEO, if your videos do well enough you can even monetize your videos.
Here’s some tips to help you get the most out of it:
1. Use keywords in the title and description, and max out your tags.
You can even use hashtags in the description just like you can for Instagram.
2. Use eye-catching thumbnails.
Even if your video is amazing, if your thumbnail doesn’t catch people’s attention, no one will click on it.
3. Make sure you include a link to your website in the description of your videos.
If your video gains enough views, not only will it bring a lot of people to your website, google will actually count it as a backlink from a trusted source and rank your website higher.
4. Post a link to your YouTube videos on other social media platforms.
If you’re doing well with other social media platforms, you’ll bring a lot of views in for your videos if you post a link.
5. Make sure you post engaging content.
If there’s not a lot of people watching your videos, the YouTube algorithm will notice. If you post a video that’s not engaging a lot of people, YouTube doesn’t just think that video is bad - it thinks your whole account it bad.
6. There’s no shame in paying to promote your videos to give them a little boost.
Not only is that a cheap way to share your company’s video ads with more people, but it can really do a lot to help rank your website. That makes paying to promote your YouTube videos worth double the investment.
Need help growing your YouTube page? Request a quote below!