How I Got 1,000 Followers on Instagram in One Month
There are many ways to grow your Instagram account. However, to get my first 1,000 followers, I really only used ONE particular method: the “follow and unfollow” method.
You might have already figured out that the gist of this method is to follow people in hopes that they will follow you back. You may have even worked out that the next step is to unfollow them.
Here’s how I used it:
• Unfollowed the people who didn't follow me back within three days or so, making sure not to go faster than ~30 unfollows an hour to avoid making Instagram block the action.
• Unfollowed the people who didn't follow me back within three days or so, making sure not to go faster than ~30 unfollows an hour to avoid making instagram block the action.
And these were my results:
• I Gained between 100-150 followers every time I followed 600 people (around a 20% follow back rate!).
• I Got a huge increase in my post engagement (300-400%)
• My page saw a huge increase in people who followed me that I didn't know and hadn't followed before.
Some people like to unfollow everyone after a few days. While I haven't done this, I have heard others who have say that you can expect about 5% of the people who followed you back to unfollow you back.
Need help growing your social media page? Fill out the form below to get a quote!